5.23.2012

Wednesday Love

Happy Wednesday!
Here are my Pinterest loves this week:
I love Subway art and I am pretty sure these would look great in a Project Life.  There seems to be one for every occassion.

This pin is a frame for Instagram photos.  I think that it would wonderful to show our favorite 4x6 photos.  Maybe a good reason to get them off the computer and printed out.

Love the twine and chalkboard paint on these herbs.  Too bad my black cat eats every herb I try to grow in the house.

Things that I am loving around the blog world today:
There is a new link up at Life On Leroy that looks like a lot of fun.  It is bi-weekly and is about everyday life.  Head on over to get the details.


Here is a great weekend project using Mason and succulents.  You know I feel about those.  It is from

Love this post on 30 before 30 at Storybook Love Affair. I am thinking that I might need to do a 40 before 40. I think that if I start it this year, I might be finished in five years.



At Bloom Designs, she is talking about patriotic cake designs and even has some cute free printables to make these great cake and one other.




Blonde, Undercover Blonde is hosting a NICU Link Up for all the moms out there that have had babies in Intensive Care.  It looks like a great group of girls to help answer questions and give support.

And that is all I have for today.  We are busy trying to get the house and pool area ready for Taft's 4th Birthday Party on June 3.  There is so much to do and we are lucky to have family coming to town also.  It should be the best Dino Party that we have ever had.  ;0
I am linking up to Follow Me Wednesday, Oh, How Pinteresting, Welcome Wednesday, and What I'm Loving Wednesday.



12 comments:

  1. Adorable finds!!! I found you on the Blog hop! I'm looking forward to following your posts. I'd love to have you join and link up with me! Angie - AZ Mom of Many Hats

    ReplyDelete
  2. I LOVE those herb pots and instragram frame! I am an instragram-a-holic :) Just stopping by from the Follow Me Wednesday hop! Following you on GFC!

    - Nicole @ Me + the Moon

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the idea for instagram pictures! But would want to do ones from the computer like you suggested!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I think that if I had a frame like that I might print some of the 100's out. That would just be a good thing in itself.

      Delete
  4. Ohhh I need to follow you on Pinterest! Such cute finds!!

    New follower from the blog hop :0) Can't wait to catch up on your posts!!

    If you get a chance stop by my blog and say hi :)

    xo, Jersey Girl

    hairsprayandhighheels.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. If I was to do a 40 before 40, I better hurry up I only have 3 months. Tears streaming down my face....waaahh... The instagram frame is cute, Ill have to let my sister see this.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Don cry. I am told that 40 is the new 20. ;0

      Delete
  6. Love the chalkboard herb pots!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I too am a new follower from the blog hop, would love a follow back.

    http://cumminslife.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love the idea of using chalkboard paint! It works magic! Have a great long weekend! x

    ReplyDelete
  9. Can I just come LIVE with you? If it's anything as cute as these pins, you must have the CUTEST house! Love your blog!

    ReplyDelete

If you are reading us, let us know! Leave a comment to tell us so!