2.14.2012

Happy Valentine's Day!

I have been thinking about what to do for Taft's class and school for Valentine's Day for months.  Pinterest has been too much help.  I found so many ideas on there that I loved but had to narrow it down a bit.  I already have a nice idea list for next year.  I can't believe that he will be Pre-K by then!
I loved the shovels with the "I Dig You" tags so much.  Theywere everywhere on the internet.  Let me just saw that finding the sand shovels was a little hard.  I didn't need the buckets and I didn't need to buy 500 at one time.  I finally found some that I loved and got them for about 60 cents each online.  They are very sturdy and a nice size for the kids.  Then we just picked Rice Krispie Treats and Fruit Gummy snacks to go inside.  Taft loved them!


Taft also lots of employees at his school and MANY of them have daily contact with him.  We have started just getting something small for the holidays that he can give out to them.  I found an adorable site that had liquid hand soap with tags.  It was practical and useful.  The problem is that that soap can get expensive when you are getting around 20 gifts.  I decided on bar soap.  I found the Dial Glycerin Cranberry bars on sale at Target.  10 bars for $3.50.  I wrapped each little box in pastel tissue paper and put labels on the front that say "I was SOAPING you'd be my Valentine".  Taft had a great time giving them out this morning.
And big help goes out to my friend, Cricut.  Without him, nothing would have hearts since cutting them by hand would be a crime.

No comments:

Post a Comment

If you are reading us, let us know! Leave a comment to tell us so!