5.31.2013

Summer Lovin Swap @ Cupcakes to Polka Dots

I signed up for a Summer Lovin Swap in May.  This swap was hosted by Cupcake to Polka Dots.  The purpose was to get paired with another girl and send each other some things that you are loving for summer.
I got matched up with Luchessa and you really need to check out her blog.  It is all about beauty and has great tips.  She lives in Germany and I loved everything that she sent my way.  Here is a little peak:
 This swap was amazing!  I love everything that I got from Luchessa.  So let's break it down.  Here is what I got for my hands.  The hand creme feels and smells awesome.  And the coral/orange nail polish (it looks pink in this pic) is not a color I would ever buy.  But I tried it when I got my manicure this week and I love it!  I have a feeling that it may be my summer color.
 And for my face I got three different masks.  So far I have tried the zinc/white clay and it was wonderful.  She was very kind to put those orange sticky notes to translate the instructions.  ;0  She also send a face massage pad.  It is for using when cleaning your face.  I have been using it twice it day with my morning cleansing and nightly scrub.  I am loving it!  My face feels better all the time.
 And then we have the lips.  She must have know that I never leave with a lip balm.  It is a total addiction for me.  I have to put it on over and over each day.  This one is great.  It is light and soft and smells like lemon.  She also included a sheer lipstick and a matte lipstick, both in coral.
And just so Luchessa knows that I really love everything, here are my current nails.  :)  Thanks!!

5 comments:

  1. Hello dear, i'M very happy you liked your goodie bag ;)
    You mentioned in your email, you wanted to try something new and get out of your comfort zone, i thought a nice toned down coral for summer would be great (i went coral all the way as you see).
    And im loving those sheer lipsticks, they are like the well known Lip Butters.
    Enjoy the goodies & have a wonderful summer!
    Xoxo, Luchessa.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm so glad you had fun!

    Heather
    Cupcakes to Polka Dots

    ReplyDelete
  3. Here is my collective swap post. Thanks again for the goodies:
    http://luchessa.org/hi-july-or-is-it-summer-yet/

    xoxo,
    Luchessa.org

    ReplyDelete
  4. Woman December 30, 2014 to the Florida filed a confession, as christian louboutin remise 50% an American businessman Jeffrey Epstein involve cases supplementary material. Her confession referred to Prince Andrew of "unbearable" cheap jordans behavior, Christian Louboutin Daffodile but Discount Louis Vuitton no formal Air Jordan 11 Gamma Blue charges against him, nor him as a defendant.Epstein 2008 conviction because of sexual assault of minors, according to uggs outlet his plea discount nike jordans agreement ugg boots with wholesale jordan shoes prosecutors reached by, cheap christian louboutin was sentenced to only 18 months in prison. cheap nike jordan shoes A number ugg soldes of women eligible for a lenient sentence for Bags Louis Vuitton Epstein expressed dissatisfaction at the moment is on the US government filed a lawsuit, Cheap LV Handbags hoping to get commuted Epstein case.In the ugg pas cher case of materials, new filings, a woman claimed that she was uggs on sale reduced to less than 18 years old Epstein's "sex slaves" forced participation "involves christian louboutin a lot of other underage woman's sex discount christian louboutin rave" in the ugg australia party and Britain's Prince Andrew sexual relations, a Caribbean island locations include London, New Discount LV Handbags York and Epstein purchased.The case materials did not disclose the woman's name, with the Christian Louboutin Bois Dore "women without number Anonymous 3" to refer ugg to her. Materials that Epstein ordered the woman during sex rave parties to follow the orders of Prince Andrew, and put all the details reported to Epstein.According to the woman's statement, christian louboutin shoes these sex rave occurred during 1999-2002 Cheap Louis Vuitton Handbags

    ReplyDelete

If you are reading us, let us know! Leave a comment to tell us so!