11.26.2012

Dare I say that I am going to attempt this project again?  By attempt, I mean that I gave it a really good try two years ago and didn't make it.  This year I am sure that I will not only make it, but work on it throughout the month the way it was intended.  Mainly - I will be finishing it because my favorite scrapbook store, Scrappies in Palatka, Florida, is doing a class this week.  Time for all of us to met and work on the books together.  Get supplies and inspiration.  I can't wait!  I have been playing with it a little and I can't wait to see the new Christmas things that she has in.  So far - this is what I have finished.  A title page.  So far so good.

You can read more about it here.  

No comments:

Post a Comment

If you are reading us, let us know! Leave a comment to tell us so!