My pinterest love is a little slim today. I just haven't pinned that much this week, but I have made lots of new blog/pinterest friends and I love looking at their pins. I think that you can tell a little about their personalities by their pins.
- My favorite quote about reading:
- The Hey Girl trending has finally gotten to me. I like to look at them and some are pretty funny. And of course Ryan is not bad to look at, but this one sucked me in. Too funny
- I have a real thing for mason jars and succlents. Love having them together.
- I am also loving the fact that Taft was good at school yesterday. We have been on a streak of terrible behavior. So - he got LOTS of praise today for being good. I so hope that works.
- I am loving that my new medicine seems to be working. I can live without not knowing what is causing it if I am not in pain on a daily basis.
- I am loving the work that is being done in my planting/flower beds in the front of the house. At the moment none of is done by me but I am instructing what needs to be done. I can't wait to have jasmine growing up the side of the house. I would love to get moons flowers also. And Taft has requested that we have some pink and yellow flowers.
- I am really loving getting to know my "swap" partners a little better. I signed up for a Coffee Mug Swap (pretty funny since I don't drink coffee; but I use them for hot chocolate and soup all the time at work) and also for a Spring Favorite Things swap. I love getting to shop for them.