1.01.2011

Taft's Creations


Somehow, I forgot to blog about the two Christmas ornaments that Taft made for me this year.  So - this will be the last post about Christmas.  He made both of them at Preschool and they were sent home on the Thursday before Christmas.  Each time that he sees them on the tree, he points and says, "I did it!!".
The first one his his cute little Santa.  On the back it has a gift tag that says, "To: Mommy, From: Taft".  It is pretty big for an ornament, but I know it will stay on out tree for many years.
The second is a plastic Christmas ball.  They had the kids dip their hands in white paint and then hold the ball.  Each fingertip is a little snowman.  I love them both.

No comments:

Post a Comment

If you are reading us, let us know! Leave a comment to tell us so!