12.01.2009

December Daily Album

This year, I am doing a December Daily. It is an Ali Edwards project that she has done for the last few years. You can check out here blog with info here: http://www.aliedwards.typepad.com/. I finally decided to join in. The point is to have the album finished before December. That way, all you do each day is add photos and journaling to document the entire holiday season. I finished up the album about a week ago and now it is just time to start working on it. I used an 8x8 album and different divided page protectors for each day.
Title page
As I finish up pages I will post them here. The before and afters. I know that there a few people checking December Daily blogs and photo streams, as I will be. Good luck everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment

If you are reading us, let us know! Leave a comment to tell us so!