10.02.2009

Happy Fall Y'all!!!

I see that September was not a good blogging month for me. I promise to do better in October. We seemed to stay at home a good bit in September and there wasn't a lot of "extra" things to do. The October calendar is already starting to fill up with Fun Fall Festivities (FFF's) and we can't wait. I love fall and October. I love the leaves turning, pumpkins, cooler weather, and of course, Halloween.
Taft has gotten his Halloween costume and it fits. I hope to get some pictures with it soon. He is going to be a future fisherman and Shane and I are trying to find a perfect place for photos.
Today was Taft's 16 month birthday. He is doing great. He has found that he can walk in shoes and has decided to keep them on when we are out and about. We have also started to wear socks again. He would not wear them last year so we have been without for sometime now. I put some on him a few nights ago and he has not bothered them at all. Thank goodness.
He and I have started to go outside more and practice walking on grass, concrete, sand, etc. He is getting the hang of it and is trying to run. We went to the park this afternoon and I was able to get a few pictures of the sweet boy before we had to swing.
Now - back to those FFF's. We are planning a trip to a pumpkin patch, a weekend where we meet Shane's family half-way (Valdosta, GA) for a short visit, the Creek Side Festival at Princess Place with our neighbors, and also a trip to visit Taft's girlfriend, Peyton, and her family for Halloween. October is packed with FFF's and it gets everything off to a great start for the holiday season.
Here a few pics from today's park trip with the sweet boy...





No comments:

Post a Comment

If you are reading us, let us know! Leave a comment to tell us so!