10.05.2013

31 Days | Favorite Things Party

Today's post will be short and sweet.  I have had flu like symptoms for the past 2 days and just thinking about blogging makes me want to take a nap.
Find Joy in the Journey:  Favorite Things Party invitation

One fun party that I found out about during the last year is a Favorite Things Party.  This just seemed like so much fun and something that I would love to do.  And what better time than during the holidays.  You can have the girls friends over, or even to a restaurant, and each of them end up with gifts.
Most of the parties that I saw have each guest pick their "favorite thing" and bring five of that one item.  You can set a nice price range and it can even be $5.  If you host, you do the same but you can give away a door prize also.
I found some great parties for inspiration:
Kara's Party Ideas
Sometimes Creative
The Nester
My Party Parade
find joy in the journey

Have you ever attended one of these parties?  Have you hosted?

This is part of a 31 day series.  Check out the other posts here.  And check out the other bloggers participating in this challenge here.

No comments:

Post a Comment

If you are reading us, let us know! Leave a comment to tell us so!