2.14.2013

Happy Valentine's Day

Last night, I had to work on Taft's gifts for school.  I once again waited until the last minute.  I think that I need to get started on St. Patrick's Day right now. 
So - for his friends in calls and his teacher, we did cute little gift bags with his card on the front.  The friend bags had three types of candy that he pick out.  The bag for the teacher had her favorite Hershey Bars with almonds.  We also tied a balloon to hers.
 I ordered the chevron bags from KraftBits on etsy.com.  They are 5x7.  You can find the store hereDeb was great and the fastest shipper I have ever seen.  She has a lot of cute bags and supplies in her shop. 
The cards with the cute dinosaur are from Green Apple Paperie.  Also on etsy.  I also ordered Taft's birthday party goodies from Katie last year.  They were awesome and I look forward to working with her more in the future.
I just filled the bags and punched two holes in the bag and cards so that I could tie them with twine.  Very easy.
I also loved how they looked in the green basket for Taft to take them to school in.
And you see that white basket in the background?  That was filled with little gifts for the employees at the school.  Taft loves going room to room to take gifts when it is a holiday.  He gives to each teacher, the cook, and the office employees.  This year I hear he also gave some to some mothers that he met in a classroom.  What can I say, he likes spreading cheer.
I made 4x6 photos in PicMonkey.com and printed them out.  Then we hot glued the Starburst Fruit Chews right on them and threw them in the basket.
Now on to the next holiday....

No comments:

Post a Comment

If you are reading us, let us know! Leave a comment to tell us so!