8.01.2012

What I'm Loving Wednesday: Blog Edition

  • I love to read.  If you read my blog I am pretty sure that you know that already.  I am obsessed with Goodreads (feel free to follow me) and online book clubs.  I just recently found this post at  All Things Bright and Beautiful.  They are having a Book Swap!  I just did a Book Swap last month  with the Book Club Friday girls and it was great. 

         You have a few days to sign up so head over and get on it.


  • Do any of you follow "EB"ing a Mom?  I stumbled on it one day and could not take my eyes off of it.  As Tripp's condition got worse, I read daily for updates and saw others that were doing the same.  I can't imagine all the people that were praying for this little boy and mommy.  I was thrilled to see this post.  I love how she knew that Tripp approved and is watching out for his mommy.

  • I am also loving the Coast to Coast project that is being done and Whispering Sweet Nothings.  It is an awesome idea.  Just head over and send in your information.  She adds you to the "map".  You can then check to see bloggers in your area.  How much fun would it be to find bloggers in your area that you have things in common with?  Maybe even met up?  You never know what might happen.  

  • And finally, I am loving that it is back to school time!  I know, it's a little crazy right?  Things will not change a lot for us.  Taft goes to Preschool as it is and is there all day five days a week.  He is even doing his Pre-K there.  But I love looking at school supplies and backpacks and all those great ideas on Pinterest for First Day Pictures.  I love those pictures so much that I am doing a Back to School Link Party!  It will open on August 17th and end on September 21.  Just tell everyone what your favorite thing about going back to school is for you and then add your own creative first day photo of you little munchkin.  I think that there will be lots of great photos to share.  Click here for more information.

1 comment:

  1. fun link up...I'll join you. I'll be back at it by then.

    ReplyDelete

If you are reading us, let us know! Leave a comment to tell us so!