3.19.2012

Make-Up and Mud Boutique: Facebook Store Review

I got a wonderful little package in the mail this weekend.  Two pair of earrings that I had bought from the facebook store Make-Up and Mud Boutique.  I got what I would call the Auburn and the Alabama pairs.  Both are very cute and well made.  I am surprised at the weight in fact.  Not too heavy but you know that they are there.  That happens to be something that I really like.
The Auburn or Florida Gator pair
The Alabama pair.  I must say that I am not an Alabama fan but I love RED.
Make-Up and Mud Boutique also makes neckaces, earring/necklace sets, made to order peices, and items for the home.  And you really can't bet the prices.


*** I was not compensated in any way for this post. I just truly love the product and wanted to spread the news with others.***
*** All photos are by Make-Up and Mud Boutique.***

No comments:

Post a Comment

If you are reading us, let us know! Leave a comment to tell us so!