But - that is not possible, so here a few things about him right now:
- He LOVES lollipops. Yes, he calls all suckers lollipops. His new Preschool teacher started giving them to the kids a few weeks ago (on their way home) and he is hooked. We get Tootsie Pops and Blow Pops. He doesn't care since he throws it away when he gets to the middle. ;0 And the photo above - he refused to look at me.
- Despicable Me. Or as Taft says it, "Depickles Me", is his new favorite movie. I was out of town over the weekend and he and Shane watched it since it is on the FREE On Demand channels. We have watched it about 15 times since Sunday.
- Someday. Everything with Taft is someday. If we are in the parking lot and he sees a car he likes he says, "I want to ride in that car...someday". Or if we see a cute puppy on tv, "I want to pet that puppy...someday". You get the picture.
- Teeth brushing. This has been terrible for us for a long time. I have tried different types of toothbrushes and toothpaste. We are at the point that at night I hold him down and brush those little pearly whites REALLY good. He screams most the time. Then in the mornings, he brushes while I brush mine. He is doing much better. He knows that if he is not brushing them as well as he needs too, Mommy will brush them, and we don't want that.
- This is the last week before school goes back. Taft as been in school all summer but the "real" school year starts on Monday and he will be in Preschool. No more Toddler I and II. He is growing up. Next year will be starting PreK. Where has the time gone?