5.26.2011

Color Adventure

Taft was watching Mickey Mouse Clubhouse this afternoon and they went on a "color adventure".  They had to find things of certain colors.  After he finished watching, I didn't really give it that much thought.  Then we took Shelby out for a little walk.  Taft immediately started to point out things in different colors.  So - being the scrapbooker that I am, I let him have a little camera scavenger hunt.  I told him a color and he looked for it. 
He did a great job!  We found red berries and flowers, white flowers and the white flowers on our magnolia tree (which smell wonderful right now), green ferns, orange flowers around a neighbors mailbox, and Taft's favorite yellow wildflowers. 
I think that he had a good time and it literally took less than 30 minutes.  I love that he is learning colors and more words everyday.  He is just taking in everything. Now I think that I need to come up with more outdoor scavenger hunts.  I think that he will like it.

No comments:

Post a Comment

If you are reading us, let us know! Leave a comment to tell us so!