12.05.2009

Quincy Update and Taft with the Tree

Yesterday evening, Quincy struck again with more Christmas jammies. If I didn't know better I would think that Quincy got a 2 for 1 on those. =)This morning, Quincy brought a scratch and sniff snowman book. Taft wanted to look at it as soon as he could get it out. Then I had to read it to him twice before breakfast. It has pictures on one page of cookies and on the next of snow cones. He acted like he was picking up a cookie to eat and when I laughed he feed me one too. He did it again with the snow cone and repeated it all again when daddy read him the book later.
Taft and the tree - When we first brought in the tree, he didn't seem to notice. The next morning when it was decorated, he didn't care either. But since then he has really liked it. He wants to play with the ornaments and just stands there and looks at it. He unplugged it once and got in trouble. He knows that he is not suppose to bother it and when I sneak up on him he runs and pretends that he was not just there.
Here is is thinking that nobody knows he is thinking about taking an ornament for himself.
And here he is caught in the act. I can just hear him saying, "It's not what it looks like".

No comments:

Post a Comment

If you are reading us, let us know! Leave a comment to tell us so!