4.10.2009

Pulling Up and Growing Up

Taft never lets me get a photo of him pulling up to a standing position. As soon as he hears the flash pop up on the camera he thinks that it is time to smile and pose. I just got a few of him pulling up on his play yard Wednesday even though he looks like he wants to escape prison. =)
Shane and I went to Cracker Barrel for dinner and we thought that he might like a few things from our plate. He loved the biscuits but he really loved the dumplings. He ate 2 jars of babyfood before we left the house so I was just impressed that he had room for anything. He is really getting an appetite now and always seems to want something, whether food or little snacks. He wants his bottle less and less.
We are leaving for vacation today and I am hoping that the internet service on the ship is good enough for me to post daily. We will see.

No comments:

Post a Comment

If you are reading us, let us know! Leave a comment to tell us so!