10.31.2013

31 Days | Have I Missed Anything Important?

I can't believe that 31 days have literally flown by. I am glad that I signed up with The Nestor and actually stuck with it. I had to learn about pre-planing my posts and writing ahead to keep the stress down,.
I learned a good bit about traditions I have never heard of and the orgins of others.

If you have any traditions that I didn't mention, I would still love to hear about them.

Otherwise - Today starts the Holiday Season. I can't believe that we are already on Halloween. The next two months will be a whirlwind of craziness. Parties, food, and friends & family. I hope you enjoy!


This is part of a 31 day series.  Check out the other posts here.  And check out the other bloggers participating in this challenge here.

No comments:

Post a Comment

If you are reading us, let us know! Leave a comment to tell us so!