7.13.2013

Books 'n' Bloggers Swap Reveal

I participated in the Books 'n' Bloggers Swap hosted by Chaotic Goddess Swaps which happened in June. This swap was all about books!  It was pretty simple.  You send a book that you read and love, a book you haven't read but think your partner would enjoy, and then a book from their wish list.

I was paired up with Becca at Everyday Life. And here are the books that she sent.  They were wrapped so cute!  (I have no idea why the photo is so blurry)

And these are the books:

The Chaperone - This one was on my wish list and I can't wait to start it. And she also sent a book she loved and one that she thinks I will enjoy.

Thanks Becca!  I have hours of reading to do thanks to you!
This swap was really fun I hope to get in on it again next time.

Happy Reading,
Kyetra

*******************************************************************************
Enjoy the little things, for one day you may look back and realize that they were the big things. 
-Robert Brault

1 comment:

  1. YAY! Becca isan awesome partner, and I'm so glad you liked what she sent. I've read Pendragon and enjoyed it, myself. :)
    Thanks for joining us for the swap!!

    ReplyDelete

If you are reading us, let us know! Leave a comment to tell us so!