8.17.2012

Back to School Link Up

It's finally time!  I am so ready to see all those first day photos of the cute little munchkins!  If you Homeschool, I would love to see those too.  I am hoping for great ideas to use in the future years.  So - get ready and link those up.  The link will be open for a little more than a month to give everyone time.  We know that school starts at different times everywhere.  I will be posting mine later tonight.

Rules:


*It is not a must, but I would love it you become a follower of my blog.

*Write a post about think about Back to School time and include a First Day photo of your little munchkin.

*Grab my Link Up Button and add it to your post with a link back to my blog.

*Link up your post between August 17th and September 21st.

I can't wait to see all the great First Day Photos!!

2 comments:

  1. Thanks for the link up! I linked from our family blog where I posted about my little guy's first day.

    Kimberly
    anightowlblog.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. How cute is he!? Charlie's first day is in a few weeks (preschool) and can't wait!

    ReplyDelete

If you are reading us, let us know! Leave a comment to tell us so!