7.26.2012

This Or That Thursday: Bottle Tree

My mother-in-law has a bottle tree in her yard.  She had told us about it but our trip to Alabama earlier this month was the first time that we saw it.
After my father-in-law died, the place that he worked gave her two trees to plant in his honor.  One is doing fine but the other died.  She decided that she would make it into a bottle tree.
Friends and family have brought her bottles (including the beer bottles that one of his friends brought for him to enjoy).  I think that my favorite is the pink one.  It looks so old and vintage.



I am linking up with This Or That Thursday at Deb Duty's Blog.

3 comments:

  1. I never heard of a bottle tree before. Interesting. I like the pink one too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've seen it before! it is such a fun and creative piece!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love it! Both pink ones are my favorites. Of course, I do love pink. :o)

    ReplyDelete

If you are reading us, let us know! Leave a comment to tell us so!