It was pretty scary yesterday to see that when I posted my Book Club Friday, it was the first post since last Friday. I can't believe that I went a week without a post. So here is what we have been up to:
- Taft has been working on his behavior at school. Since he was good on Monday, he got a new watch. He can have his watch as long as he is good. If he gets a bad report, the watch comes to Mommy until we get a good report again. It is working pretty well since he LOVES a watch and hates to lose it.
- Taft has also been working on not wetting the bed at night. We are up to 6 out of 7 nights. I think that we may be out of Pull Ups at night by the summer.
- I took the day off work on Thursday to go to some doctors appointments. I saw my regular doctor that morning and got advise on what to do now and talked about how my new medicine was working. I saw my Rheumatologist that afternoon. She wants to rule out RA altogether by me having an MRI. If my insurance says ok, then I will be getting that soon. In the meantime, she gave me Tramadol. I took it last night and it seemed to work just fine.
- In between my doctors appointments, I was able to get a few hours at Lee Spa Nails. The massage chairs they have are great. I read my book and got my pedicure. Then I got a manicure which I needed in a very bad way.
- Taft has learned that telling any female that she is beautiful gets him a great response.
- It is Spring, so I have the sinus/allergy crud. Today it has moved to my lungs. Yeppie.
- And Housewives of New Jersey is back on. Seriously, they are like a train wreck, I just can't look away.
Happy Weekend Ya'll!