4.28.2012

Our Last Week

It was pretty scary yesterday to see that when I posted my Book Club Friday, it was the first post since last Friday.  I can't believe that I went a week without a post.  So here is what we have been up to:

  • Taft has been working on his behavior at school.  Since he was good on Monday, he got a new watch.  He can have his watch as long as he is good.  If he gets a bad report, the watch comes to Mommy until we get a good report again.  It is working pretty well since he LOVES a watch and hates to lose it.
  • Taft has also been working on not wetting the bed at night.  We are up to 6 out of 7 nights.  I think that we may be out of Pull Ups at night by the summer.
  • I took the day off work on Thursday to go to some doctors appointments.  I saw my regular doctor that morning and got advise on what to do now and talked about how my new medicine was working.  I saw my Rheumatologist that afternoon.  She wants to rule out RA altogether by me having an MRI.  If my insurance says ok, then I will be getting that soon.  In the meantime, she gave me Tramadol.  I took it last night and it seemed to work just fine.
  • In between my doctors appointments, I was able to get a few hours at Lee Spa Nails.  The massage chairs they have are great.  I read my book and got my pedicure.  Then I got a manicure which I needed in a very bad way. 
  • Taft has learned that telling any female that she is beautiful gets him a great response.  
  • It is Spring, so I have the sinus/allergy crud.  Today it has moved to my lungs.  Yeppie.
  • And Housewives of New Jersey is back on.  Seriously, they are like a train wreck, I just can't look away.
Happy Weekend Ya'll!

3 comments:

  1. Life gets so busy sometimes doesn't it? I hate it when I run out of time to blog and I especially hate going for more than a few days without it. But I guess when life calls, it really calls. Lovely to see what you've been up to, those housewives shows are so addictive :)

    Megan @ Storybook Love Affair

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, every little man would be wise to learn as quickly as your Taft that telling a woman she is beautiful often and passionately-- well that there is the secret to success in life. =)

    Aloha,
    Following ya every way possible from The ALOHA Friday HOP!!! I'm so very glad you've joined the party!!!

    xo,
    Nicole
    localsugarhawaii.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sounds like you've been busy. Good job Taft, and HA!! He's learning young! :)


    Stopping by via the Happy Aloha Friday, following you everywhere I can.

    I have a couple of giveaways going on over on my blog here's one of them
    http://www.scatteredmusings.net/2012/04/medley-lip-balm-tubes-reviewgiveaway

    ReplyDelete

If you are reading us, let us know! Leave a comment to tell us so!