12.07.2011

I'm A Doctor....

and Mommy is late to work.
That's right, today was one of my early mornings where I open the office.  Taft was not doing well getting ready for school.  He had a few issues relating to the diarrhea he had the night before.  I realized on the drive that there was no way I was going to make it even close to 8 am.  So - Taft came with me.  I opened and flipped the phones, cleared the fax, and sorted charts from the long day before.
Taft used my stethoscope to listen to my heart and back.  He said that he is the doctor. 
We were there for 15 minutes before our friend Yvette came in and off to school we went.  His school is about 5 minutes from me and he had a nice morning to tell his teacher about though.

No comments:

Post a Comment

If you are reading us, let us know! Leave a comment to tell us so!