It's Whatnot Wednesday at The Wonderful Happens. Be sure to link up if you need to clear your head of all those random thoughts you are having this week. And - skip on over to see what other people are thinking.
- First things first - I am seeing a lot on the internet about True Blood. I have to admit that I love this show. Most of the posts are still fighting over Team Bill or Team Eric. So lets take a look....
Here we have Eric. A vampire that has been around since the Vikings, and he was one. Kinda evil, but now he has lost his memory and is sweet as sugar.
Then we have Bill. He is still pretty young at 166 and a Civil War Veteran. Not something you find everyday. Of course - now he is King of Louisiana, for those that like men with powerful jobs.
So - who do I pick? I have to say Team Eric all the way. I loved him before he lost his memory since there was always something good about him. But if we are being totally honest, and I were Sookie, I would have to pick .....Alcide. That darn werewolf is just giving tall, dark, and handsome a new meaning.
- Blog redo - I know, I know, how many times is it in the last month? I am finally completely happy (for the moment) with my blog design. I am doing it all myself since I refuse to pay someone over $100 for something that I can do. I am learning as I go. I love the look of it now. I like the "vintage" buttons to link to pages and love the header. The photos on the header are all things from our area of Florida. It will change a little with the seasons but nothing too crazy. I have already made the one for fall and can't wait to use it.
- Blog Export and Import - Just the words scared me but I wanted to take all of my 4 blogs and merge them into one. It was the easiest thing I have ever done and posts went right where they should have in the archives. I just had to make a Recipe Index and Craft Index. It really took no time and I am going to enjoy my blog even more.
- This week I am getting ready to go out of town for the weekend. Shane is taking care of Taft and I am heading to a three day crop. I know that I have never posted scrapbooking on here but I promise I did it a lot once. There just isn't the same time for hobbies since having a child. I have things planned for the weekend. I need to use it to get ready for the holidays. I am going to work on: Halloween gifts for the teachers and kids at Taft's school, a Back to School Wreath (Aug 22 is the 1st day of the new year), Thanksgiving pins for the Preschool teachers and support staff, and more felt items for the felt board (I still have to get the board finished). And in my spare time I will make cards for Operation Write Home. And don't forget the talking, snacking, and just hanging out.
- And last but not least - I am once again wondering what I want to do with my hair. I will let you know about that later.