7.26.2011

Target Tuesday


This is my first week participating in Target Tuesday at Fabulous But Evil.  The concept is very simple.  Just post a few things that you are eyeing at Target these days.  So - post the things you want from Target this week and then link up to Target Tuesday and check out what everyone else is looking at.
Just for me!  I have been stalking them for awhile now.


This would be GREAT for one of our guest rooms!


Purple, paisley, and smocking...what could be better?

Such a cute design and I have wanted a waffle maker for a long time.  I am just sure that if I get one I will never use it. 
Now head on over to Fabulous But Evil and link up!

4 comments:

  1. I love that quilt set! And the waffle maker is too cute.

    ReplyDelete
  2. The waffle maker is so adorable. Who doesn't love fun shaped food!

    ReplyDelete
  3. That quilt set is too cute! I'd love to have it in my guest bedroom! Glad you linked up! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. that waffle maker is the bomb! lol i want one right about now. except i hate making breakfast because why do that when i could sleep in longer? lol :)


    the style projects

    ReplyDelete

If you are reading us, let us know! Leave a comment to tell us so!